Pacific Coast Highway, California California, United States
Pacific Coast Highway runs along most of the Pacific coastline in united stated, california and is longest state route. The Highway is well known for it scenic drive in the world, starting from California's northern border with Oregon and stretching till Morro Bay.
Points of Interest
- Carmel-by-the-Sea - a village where you can find cottages, restaurants, inns, shops, and art galleries
- Point Lobos State Reserve - nation's first undersea ecological reserve, over 250 species of birds and mammals include black-tailed deer, gray foxes, sea otters, and sea lions.
- Big Sur - coastline
- Garrapata State Park - easy to rach beach
- Old Coast Road - ocean views
- Bixby Bridge
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park
- Lucia, Plaskett, Gorda, and Ragged Point - view of hills and pastureland
- San Simeon
- Cambria - hills of Monterey pines, lookout for moonstones and California jade at Moonstone Beach