Glenn Highway Alaska, United States
The Glenn Highway in Alaska stretches 2889 km from Anchorage near Merrill Field to Glennallen on the Richardson highway. It is the one of the most irresistible highway of Alaska, which is not only known as a popular destination in Alaska but also known for its sense of history. Along this motorcycle route are great views of the farmlands of Alaska, amazing views of Mount Drum & Gunsight Mountains, Glaciers, Waterfalls, gorgeous Matanuska river and much more.
What you get along the route:
- Arctic Valley Road - A 6.1 km scenic drive from Anchorage
- Thunderbird Falls Trail - A hike to a small waterfall
- Kings river view
- Matanuska River scenic view point
- Matanuska Glacier scenic views & recreation site
- Lion's Head Trail
- Grandview RV Park
- Hike & Trail - a gateway to adventure
- Eureka Summit - This is one of the highest point on the glenn highway & Alaska's premier recreation Meccas.
- Alaska Wildlife Museum